In this course, you will have the opportunity to be equipped with the necessary thinking and approach to deal with the challenges of sustaining an evidence-based approach.
This course will provide you confidence & learn techniques in the way you look at information, interpret human capital analytics, solve problems and evaluate solutions using workforce and HR metrics. Sessions will help you acquire the skills to properly review, define, measure, and track HR metrics that are aligned to business strategies. For most HR professionals, the evidence-based approach represents a fundamental shift in their business roles but it provides them with an opportunity to become strategic partners in business decision-making.
This course will feature:
• Overview of HR Metrics and Workforce Analytics
• Designing effective HR Metrics that matter
• HR and Workforce efficiency and effectiveness measures
• HR value/impact measures: Lagging v/s Leading indicators.
• Building HR functions metrics and Workforce Analytics
• HR Metrics and Workforce Analytics in action.
Easy payment. Just scan to pay
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes