This course will give you the opportunity to step back and get clear about what you want to achieve in the long and short term. It will then help you assess your present effectiveness and map out a plan to reach your professional and personal goals. This course will focus on concepts essential to effective time, task management, and work planning, enabling you to manage yourself effectively within your own time constraints, be better organized, and prioritise your work/life tasks, as well as the people you manage.
Being more effective and efficient at work increases your confidence and motivation to achieve continuously higher levels of success. Through learning to leverage your time and tasks to your advantage, you will achieve maximizing the results in the shortest amount of time, with a greater sense of achievement and satisfaction at work.
This course will feature:
- Streamlining your office, your workflow, and work habits for maximum
- Big picture thinking, short and long term planning, prioritising and scheduling your work
- Working with others to achieve results through teamwork, effective delegation, and running productive meetings
- Overcoming common time management mistakes and obstacles
- Mastering yourself and your life through work/life balance, self-awareness, and self-discipline
Easy payment. Just scan to pay
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes