A Competency is a combination of Personality, Ability, Knowledge, and Skills that people need to perform a job effectively. By having a defined set of competencies for each role in an organisation, it shows workers the kind of behaviors the organization values, and which it requires to help achieve its objectives.
Competency Framework: A competency framework is a structure that sets out and defines each individual competency (such as problem-solving or people management) required by individuals working in an organization or part of an organization.
Our experienced people management consultants can work with you to develop, review and embed competency frameworks that can be tailored to your organisation. Through understanding your business plan and organisational culture, we will help you to develop, align and effectively implement competency frameworks that will help deliver an integrated framework across your organisation’s job roles, enabling the easy identification of role requirements and resulting performance.
Benefits of Implementing Competency Frameworks
- Aids the progress of organisational change by communicating the new qualities.
- Encourages and provides opportunities for employees to develop against these new qualities.
- Enables the organisation to assess a key aspect of employee performance against the needs of the organisation.
- Provides integration of key HR systems involving recruitment, training and development, reward and performance management.
- Improves the quality of training by highlighting training and development needs and incorporating this information into course design and training plans.
- Provides a consistent, known approach to the evaluation and assessment of individuals through selection methods and performance appraisal.
- Improves employees' performance and hence, motivation to take responsibility for their own learning and development.
Our Experience in Implementing Competency Frameworks
Our consultants have a wealth of experience in the design, development and implementation of competency models. Our experience and approach enables us to integrate the use of competencies throughout our range of services, from the initial stages of recruitment through to training and Leadership Development.
For client references and / or more details about this service, please contact us as per details below
Should your require more information, please contact us on 2610909 / 261 2901 / 261 3092 or email us at email@example.com