CORPORATE COACHING is a highly specialised area, where we first need to engage in a scope of work discussion to clearly identify your objectives and to explore how you see coaching being a part of the strategy to meet those needs. This may range from executive coaching to designing a Leader As Coach programme for your leadership team’s professional development. Quotes provided after a detailed scope of work and collaborative interview process.
Our coaching packages typically include:
- A customized coaching orientation roll-out that includes all key stakeholders in the organization our exclusive pre-assessment to determine the executive’s or manager’s preferred coaching style.
- Our unique quality assurance process to ensure that the individual and organizational expectations are being met.
- Benefits of partnering with Valdus for executive and leadership coaching services
- Measurables – measurable outcomes of coaching are identified up front and tracked continuously
- Results – results are ensured by vigilant communication
- Confidence – strict confidentiality of the coaching relationship and content is
- Quality – only professionally trained, prescreened and highly-competent coaches of the highest caliber are involved (highly-experienced and ICF-credentialed coaches who know what coaching is and isn’t)
- Valdus provides a complete customer-centered coaching environment critical to identifying and developing your organization’s vision. Our organizational coaches and corporate coaches work at all levels including senior, middle and entry-level management.
Executive and Management Coaching
One of the most well-known and well-understood methods of coaching is executive leadership coaching. It’s a powerful way to boost the performance of your most important leaders, help them navigate key changes, and allow them to change habits that are obstructing their success.
Executive leadership coaching usually begins with a matching process to ensure that the coach and the participant are a good match, then one or more reviews and alignment meetings with key stakeholders.
During the coaching session, the coach can assist the executive in understanding and applying evaluation results, developing and implementing a development plan, and addressing specific business and interpersonal challenges.
An executive coach’s intimate, positive atmosphere will promote new ways of thinking, behaving, and influencing in order to achieve significant business results.
Integrated coaching is a style of coaching that incorporates or wraps coaching sessions into a larger leadership development program or initiative. It has the potential to reaffirm and strengthen lessons learned during leadership development.
For example, a development program for high-potential, mid-level managers might include a coaching component — or a series of 2-5 coaching sessions — to help participants focus on, deepen, and apply what they’ve learned during the development process.
This form of coaching, though usually for a shorter period of time than executive coaching, will help ensure that leadership development learnings “stick.”
At all levels, from the executive to front-line staff, team coaching is effective. It’s another important type of workplace coaching because even high-performing individuals will struggle to work together efficiently at times.
A variety of methodologies and formats are used in team coaching to promote positive relationships and high success.
Team coaching may also involve non-scripted approaches like assisting a project team in interacting more efficiently or encouraging a process that unfolds in unexpected ways. A coach can sometimes observe a team in its natural working environment and provide coaching based on his or her observations. Learn more about team coaching dynamics.
Our Other Areas of Expertise with regard to Coaching:
- Strategic Business
- Success Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Team Coaching
- Assessments, Including 360 Degree Feeback
- Change Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Interpersonal/Communication Skills
- Business Turnaround
- Work/Life Balance